Three Worlds One Heart Code of Conduct
The folks at Three Worlds One Heart are committed to fostering a caring, safe space for all who wish to study with us. We respect people of all cultures, communities, ethnicities, and perspectives, and we strive to act with transparency and integrity toward all. We are proud of our diversity, so please join us!
Participation in Three Worlds One Heart classes, workshops, and other programs requires observing this Code of Conduct. The activities outlined below are strictly prohibited. Any student, participant, or volunteer who violates this Code is subject to warning, review, and possible removal from the program as determined by the Three Worlds Teaching Team and Lead Teacher.
- Three Worlds has zero tolerance for homophobia, transphobia, racism, genderism, ageism, or any other discriminatory words or actions.
- Abusive language, or discourtesy or rudeness towards any student, participant, or volunteer.
- Possession or use of illegal drugs on any property, rented or owned by Three Worlds One Heart. The use of illegal drugs or alcohol during participation in classes, workshops, or rituals is prohibited.
- Bringing onto any property, rented or owned by Three Worlds One Heart, dangerous or unauthorized materials such as explosives, firearms, weapons or other hazardous items.
- Verbal, physical, sexual, or visual harassment of another participant, student, or volunteer directly connected to, or in relationship with, Three Worlds One Heart classes, workshops, or activities.
- Actual or threatened violence toward any individual or group.
- Conduct endangering the life, safety, health, or well-being of others.
- Failure to follow any stated Three Worlds policy or procedure.
- Bullying or taking unfair advantage of any student, participant, or volunteer.
I have read and I understand Three Worlds One Heart Code of Conduct. I agree to abide by the rules described above. I understand that I may be removed as a participant if I violate any part of the above Code, as reviewed and determined by the Three Worlds One Heart Teaching Team and Lead Teacher.